Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

kiwi can

at kiwi can we play a game called grab the cone so theirs no team and they will call at like heads knees butts shoulder and cone and then you have to grab the cone i won a few times and it was fun but when i went up against Danny i lost  then he won and we play again and me and Danny beat all of them and it was me and Danny again and i beat he finally and then we all came into a circle and the kiwi can called out who should me the kiwi caners are and i wasn't it. THE END.

3 comments:

  1. really nice job dash but make sure to check your spelling sometimes. I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great gob Dash. I love your blog, I like swimming to. I hope to see more activities you've done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job dash it was a very good post next time fix up your spelling but other then that good work👍😊

    ReplyDelete