Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Kiwi can

 At kiwi can today we had a new catchphrase because its a new term, our focus is respect. Our catchphrase

is 'we respect our school, we do this  because where cool'. We played 3 games when we went down they were dead ant. This is a game where you control everyone: for example 5 people 2 hands 1 foot and your head.

Maui mato that's a game with bamboo sticks Maui is left and mato is right.

And the last game was G.K.Q a game where you answer question's: for example  clap your hands and say your name if you know the president of And the kiwi  canners were Enzo Xavier James Sofia Jess.




What i enjoyed: playing Maui mato because it got me moving.

What i could work, trying to become a kiwi canner.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Dash
    I really liked the games you guys have played. Next time you could tell us how to play the games so we can learn too.
    Thanks so much for sharing your learning, I would like you to visit my blog at https://wpssualy.blogspot.com/ I really liked your sharing, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dash,
    What have you been up to in lockdown? I would love to see a post from you soon.

    ReplyDelete